Aug 15, 2009
Benefiting The National Gay & Lesbian Task Force Action Fund
Out On The Mountain – 6 Flags Magic Mountain ~ Valencia CA
Friday September 25th ~ 5-11pm
Serving Southern California, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley regions
Out In Events + Tom Whitman Productions in conjunction w/ Logo NewNowNext Concert Series present
• DJ The Perry Twins
• Live Performances Morningwood & The White Tie Affair.
The direct link for Magic. Please go to it & ’share’
|Out On The Bluegrass ~ 6 Flags Kentucky Kingdom ~ Louisville KY
Sunday August 16th ~ 3-8pmServing Eastern Indiana, Lexington, Nashville & Southern Ohio regions
• DJ Seth Gold
• Hosts Jason Westbury & The Kentucky Imperial Court
• Party includes the water rides
• Official After-Party @ Connection ~ 130 S Floyd St
Louisville, KY 40202-1206
The direct link for Louisville. Please go to it & ‘share’
Out In America ~ 6 Flags America ~ Bowie MD
Friday August 28th ~ 5-11pm
Serving Washington DC / Baltimore / Delaware / Virgina regions
• DJ’s Seth Gold & Justin Ryan
• Live Performances: Ultra Naté; Sylvia Tosun; Colton Ford; The Daisy Spurs + DC Cowboys Dance Company
• Hosts: “Houston” on the air @ HOT 99.5 & Dennis C Copertino
• Party includes some water rides (swimsuit time)
The direct link for America. Please go to it & can ‘share’
Gayment ‘A LaRonde ~ 6 Flags LaRonde ~ Montreal
Friday September 4th ~ 6pm – 3am
Serving Montreal Quebec, Toronto, Plattsburgh NY, Burlington VT regions
* Le Drugstore hosts Les Jardins Nightclub (8pm -3am)
• DJ’s Justin Ryan & Corey Craig
• Live Performances: Ultra Nate & Sylvia Tosun
• Multi-Media Presentation by Phase1 Digital
• Shows choreographed by dancer/singer David Poulin
• Special Shows by Le Drugstore Troupe thru-out evening
• Hosts Kat Coric, Davis Prado & Tom Orlando Events
* Official After-Party @ Parking (included w/ tix) featuring DJ Patrick Guay
* Community Partner: The BBCM Foundation of Montreal, a non-profit organization supporting HIV-AIDS groups as well as gay community groups in Canada.
The direct link for Montreal. Please go to it & ‘share’
Aug 15, 2009
In honor of her 40th birthday, multidisciplinary artist Kat Coric announces an HIV fundraising campaign & blow out birthday bash. When Kat speaks: I listen.
Club Parking, 1296 Amherst, Montreal, Quebec
Saturday August 22, 2009 ~ 10pm – 3am
Featuring DJ’s Stéfane Lippé & Patrick Guay.
The campaign & party are billed as an inclusive community manifestation & Montrealers are invited to participate & vote for the HIV charity that they feel needs the most financial assistance.
“…Parking Nightclub is pleased to host Kat Coric’s birthday party & to encourage community activism by donating proceeds of the event to a needy HIV charitable organization..” stated club owner Greg Thibault. Proceeds from the birthday party as well as 100% of the donations received will benefit the charity that receives the most votes.
Eligible organizations must be registered Quebec HIV charities.
“…Having lost friends to HIV, I have naturally adopted the cause as my own. That’s why I am appealing to everyone to open his or her hearts & be generous & more importantly sensitive to the plight of those affected by this disease. Get involved; vote & donate what you can. Come out & party w/ us @ Parking on August 22 because it will be a night to remember…” stated Ms Coric.
Vote now: email@example.com
Aug 14, 2009
Hudson of Feature, Inc. donates TOM drawing (ToF 88.09) to RISD Museum in June of 2009.
Aug 13, 2009
Exhibitors from more than 35 countries will present their latest products and innovations in this int’l adult trade show.
Aug 10, 2009
EROTIC HERITAGE MUSEUM CELEBRATES FIRST ANNIVERSARY
WITH SEXY FUNDRAISER SEPTEMBER 12TH
EHM is pleased to announce that Tom of Finland Foundation (ToFF) has lent special pieces from its permanent collection for the anniversary show. “ToFF shares the same belief that the educational and cultural merits of erotic art promote healthier, more tolerant attitudes about sexuality,” said Dr. Henkel. “It is wonderful to be able to work with other nonprofit organizations towards a common goal: education, preservation and celebrating our rich cultural heritage.”