Out In America ~ 6 Flags America ~ Bowie MD
Friday August 28th ~ 5-11pm
Serving Washington DC / Baltimore / Delaware / Virgina regions
• DJ’s Seth Gold & Justin Ryan
• Live Performances: Ultra Naté; Sylvia Tosun; Colton Ford; The Daisy Spurs + DC Cowboys Dance Company
• Hosts: “Houston” on the air @ HOT 99.5 & Dennis C Copertino
• Party includes some water rides (swimsuit time)
Gayment ‘A LaRonde ~ 6 Flags LaRonde ~ Montreal
Friday September 4th ~ 6pm – 3am
Serving Montreal Quebec, Toronto, Plattsburgh NY, Burlington VT regions
* Le Drugstore hosts Les Jardins Nightclub (8pm -3am)
• DJ’s Justin Ryan & Corey Craig
• Live Performances: Ultra Nate & Sylvia Tosun
• Multi-Media Presentation by Phase1 Digital
• Shows choreographed by dancer/singer David Poulin
• Special Shows by Le Drugstore Troupe thru-out evening
• Hosts Kat Coric, Davis Prado & Tom Orlando Events
* Official After-Party @ Parking (included w/ tix) featuring DJ Patrick Guay
* Community Partner: The BBCM Foundation of Montreal, a non-profit organization supporting HIV-AIDS groups as well as gay community groups in Canada.
In honor of her 40th birthday, multidisciplinary artist Kat Coric announces an HIV fundraising campaign & blow out birthday bash. When Kat speaks: I listen.
Club Parking, 1296 Amherst, Montreal, Quebec
Saturday August 22, 2009 ~ 10pm – 3am
Featuring DJ’s Stéfane Lippé & Patrick Guay.
The campaign & party are billed as an inclusive community manifestation & Montrealers are invited to participate & vote for the HIV charity that they feel needs the most financial assistance.
“…Parking Nightclub is pleased to host Kat Coric’s birthday party & to encourage community activism by donating proceeds of the event to a needy HIV charitable organization..” stated club owner Greg Thibault. Proceeds from the birthday party as well as 100% of the donations received will benefit the charity that receives the most votes.
Eligible organizations must be registered Quebec HIV charities.
“…Having lost friends to HIV, I have naturally adopted the cause as my own. That’s why I am appealing to everyone to open his or her hearts & be generous & more importantly sensitive to the plight of those affected by this disease. Get involved; vote & donate what you can. Come out & party w/ us @ Parking on August 22 because it will be a night to remember…” stated Ms Coric.
Vote now: firstname.lastname@example.org