Avatar Club Los Angeles and Tom of Finland Foundation invite you to a celebration of the new book, My Leather Life: Early Years by Peter S. Fiske, narrated by Thomas V. Peterson.
My Leather Life: Early Years by Peter S. Fiske
Jack Fritscher writes, “At the center of leather life for 50 years, Peter Fiske whips up history in his delightfully conversational new memoir.” Tim Brough calls Peter’s book “one hell of a ride,” and Race Bannon characterizes it as “a gift to the leather world.”
Peter will read from his memoir and sign copies. Books will be available for purchase.
Light refreshments will be served.
Photos by Motorboot Photography
- Thanks to all the performers for donating their time! DJ River Jordan, Goulash, Coqueta, The Younger Lovers
- Thanks to Rudy Bleu Garcia for pulling this killer event together and making it a reality.
- Thanks to everyone who came and donated their money!!
Tom of Finland Foundation is membership supported and volunteer driven – everyone working this show donated their time!
- Thanks to Tom for running the sound.
- Thanks to Abe for printing the sick T-shirts.
- Big thanks to Oil Can Harry’s for all their support.
Limp Wrist is celebrating 20 years! And we are with them all the way. Giant thanks to them for being here. Martin has been responsible for sharing Tom of Finland with the world and we sure appreciate that.