- Latest, biggest memorial celebration of
Tom of Finland’s birthday, TOM’s Bar, took place at Hollywood Moguls and was attended by upwards of a thousand hot, humpy Homos and Heteros.
–ToFF Dispatch, Spring 1996
Scott O’Hara (October 16, 1961 – February 18, 1998) was an American pornographic performer, author, poet, editor and publisher. Rising to prominence during the mid 1980s for his work in such gay adult films as Winner Takes All, Ramcharger, The Other Side Of Aspen 2, Below The Belt and In Your Wildest Dreams, O’Hara went on to write three books, Do It Yourself Piston Polishing (for Non-Mechanics), Autopornography: A Memoir of Life in the Lust Lane, and Rarely Pure and Never Simple: Selected Essays of Scott O’Hara, as well as editing and publishing the quarterly men’s journal, Steam.
LIFETIME MEMBERS, with a $2,500 one-time donation, receive:
– A personalized clear resin obelisk, specially commissioned by the Foundation, inscribed with their name.
– Their name engraved on a marble pedestal in TOM House that honors major contributors to ToFF.
– A copy of Taschen’s TOM OF FINLAND XXL.
– A ToFF patched designed by TOM and a TOM T-shirt.
PERFORMER, PUBLISHER, POET, PATRON
Scott O’Hara donated over 500 works to the ToFF’s permanent collection including this Tom of Finland and was the Foundation’s first Lifetime Member.
Please consider the benefits of LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP.
Here’s a quick and easy way to say, “YES, I support the erotic arts”. You determine the exact amount of your gift. The Foundation is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) Educational Archive, so your donation is deductible to the extent allowed by law.